The uniquely shaped housing design separates the driver compartment from the high power 80 CRI COB array for superior thermal management.
REPLACING 400W HID
- Hands free wiring compartment
- “Advanced Light Engine” Technology
- 12,000 to 24,000 delivered lumens
- Quick and easy installation
- The circular design with 80 CRI LEDs provide a uniform, wide distribution
- Field installed resistor to reduce lumen output
Features a die-cast magnesium alloy main housing with an extruded aluminum driver housing. This lightweight yet durable construction separates the driver from the LED array to provide superior thermal management.
A 3/4” hub on top of the cap allows for pendant mount applications. A mounting hook is available as an accessory for other types of mounting applications.
A combination of an aluminum reflector and acrylic lens produces a smooth and even distribution in a wide beam pattern from the eight LED COB packages.
A constant current driver accepts 90 to 305V input at 50/60hz. The driver operates at greater than 0.9 Power Factor and lower than 20% Total Harmonic Distortion and has 0-10VDC dimming capability.