The uniquely shaped housing design separates the driver compartment from the high power 80 CRI COB array for superior thermal management.
REPLACING 400W HID
- Hands free wiring compartment
- “Advanced Light Engine” Technology
- 12,000 to 24,000 delivered lumens
- Quick and easy installation
- The circular design with 80 CRI LEDs provide a uniform, wide distribution
- Field installed resistor to reduce lumen output
Pick a tab for more information on the Lambda High Bay
Heavy duty 8 gauge plated steel wire guard. Mounting hardware included.
Decorative acrylic ring to produce uplight. Mounting hardware included.
3/4” hook with power cord pass-through
DIMMING RESISTOR PACKS
Field installed resistor to reduce lumen output
STEP DOWN TRANSFORMERS
Remote mounted step down transformers in a NEMA 3R enclosure
480V – 277V @ 375W or 347V – 200V @ 270W in 12x8x4 Enclosure
480V – 277V @ 250W or 347V – 200V @ 180W in 12x4x4 Enclosure
50% output ~ 12,000 Lumens
60% output ~ 14,400 Lumens
70% output ~ 16,800 Lumens
75% output ~ 18,000 Lumens
80% output ~ 19,200 Lumens
90% output ~ 21,600 Lumens