Lamp Terms and Conditions
1) Unless otherwise agreed, pricing will be based upon the Lamp Price Matrix in effect at date of shipment.
2) Drop Ship 5% adder to price per lamp could apply when shipping to locations other than distributor warehouses.
3) All prices are subject to change without notice.
4) Valid Quotation numbers are required to be referenced on all purchase orders for quoted pricing to apply; otherwise, pricing is based upon the Lamp Price Matrix in effect at date of shipment.
1) Net 30 days from shipping date of invoice.
2) Late Payment: A service charge of 1.5% per month, not to exceed the maximum rate allowed by law, will be added to any portion of purchaser’s outstanding balance which is not paid within 30 days after invoice date.
3) Credit cards also accepted.
1) For orders containing less than full case quantities under $750, a special handling charge of $10 per broken case line item will be added to the invoice to cover the additional costs of breaking down and repacking the less than full case quantities.
1) F.O.B. / F.C.A. shipping point.
2) For orders less than $750, freight is prepaid and charged ($2,000 for Alaska and Hawaii.)
3) For orders $750 and greater, freight is prepaid and allowed ($2,000 for Alaska and Hawaii.) International shipments freight is F.C.A. to named US destination.
4) Risk of Loss: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, delivery shall be complete upon transfer of possession to a common Carrier F.C.A. shipping point, whereupon all risk of loss, damage or destruction to the goods shall pass to the purchaser. Claims for losses or damage incurred during transit should be reported directly to the carrier immediately upon receipt of shipment. EYE Lighting International of North America, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the collection of a loss claim.
5) Purchaser is responsible for any extra cost due to the purchaser’s specific transportation instructions.
TAXES AND SPECIAL FEES:
1) Any sales use or other taxes, which may be imposed upon this sale or use of goods, or any special fees required to complete the sale will be in addition to the quoted prices and will be paid by the purchaser.
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA):
1) Written authorization from EYE Lighting International of North America, Inc. is required prior to any return.
2) Requests for return authorization for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days.
3) All returns must be clearly marked with a return authorization number (RMA#) and include a copy of the original invoice to ensure proper credit to the purchaser.
4) Only current items in original cartons that are in re-saleable condition may be returned.
5) All return shipments must be insured and shipped prepaid at the purchaser’s expense.
6) A 30% restocking fee will be added to all items returned for credit or exchange.
7) The 30% restocking fee will be waived if a replacement order is immediately placed totaling two times the value of the returned items.