Choose from surface, chain, pendant or yoke mounting options for floodlight, canopy, pendant, high bay and low bay applications.
ONE PRODUCT. FOUR MOUNTINGS.
10000 or 15000 Lumens
- The durable construction utilizes the heat transfer properties of conduction and convection
- Proprietary reflector design
- Versatility in mounting: surface, chain, pendant and yoke
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Wide (110°) or Medium (60°) beam distributions with excellent uniformity ratios
- Acrylic refractor accessory available to reduce glare
*Consult factory for recognized products
Versatile, rugged and architecturally pleasing with a low profile and soft rounded corners, these two-piece marine-grade aluminum die-cast housings are secured together with six (6) stainless steel fasteners on top housing.
For floodlighting, the luminaire has a 360° adjustable steel trunnion bracket for setting the proper angle as required for the application. Eye bolts are installed for chain mounting high-bay or low-bay luminaires.
A one-piece injection molded lens assembly has individual four-sided lens segments for each LED in the specified beam angle including a medium (M) and wide (W) distributions.
Constant current driver is 120-277V and has a >0.95% high efficiency rating. Driver has short circuit, over current and over voltage (4kV surge) protection built in.